Our services


We prepare and submit annual accounts for companies not requiring an audit.
Your company may qualify for an audit exemption if it has at least 2 of the following:
  • an annual turnover of no more than £6.5 million
  • assets worth no more than £3.26 million
  • 50 or fewer employees on average

    The annual accounts provide valuable information about your company and could be particularly useful for raising finance. It also forms a basis of preparing your self-assessment tax returns if you are a sole-trader.

    The annual accounts are required by owners of the company (shareholders- if incorporated) and various bodies like Companies House and HMRC.

    We prepare your accounts in accordance with accounting standards and we also check that you are claiming everything you are entitled to.

    If you are a sole trader, a limited company, partnership, or Charity let us prepare your annual accounts for you, and file with HMRC, Companies House or the Charity Commission as need be. We also provide the following services to limited companies

  • Completion of Corporation Tax Returns
  • Calculation of Tax  
  • R&D claims
  • Annual Investment Allowance claims

    Companies House
  • Company Registration
  • Dealing with Companies House Administration
  • Online Filing Services
  • Confirmation Statement
  • Company Officer Details / Appointment Changes
  • Change of Accounting Reference Date
  • Change of Name
  • Capital and Shareholder Details
  • Preparation of Abbreviated Company Accounts
  • iXBRL filing

  • Maintaining the Registered Office
  • You are required to complete a self assessment tax return, if any of the following applies to you in the last year:
  • you were self-employed
  • you got £2,500 or more in untaxed income, e.g. from savings or renting out property/properties
  • your savings or investment income was £10,000 or more before tax
  • you made profits from selling things like shares, a second home etc. and need to pay Capital Gains Tax
  • you were a company director (unless it was for a non-profit organisation from which you did not get any pay or benefit))
  • your income (or your partner’s) was over £50,000 and one of you claimed Child Benefit
  • you had income from abroad that you need to pay tax on
  • you lived abroad and had a UK income
  • you received dividends and you’re a higher or additional rate taxpayer
  • your income was over £100,000
  • you were a trustee of a trust or registered pension scheme
  • you had a P800 from HMRC saying you didn’t pay enough tax last year - and you didn’t pay what you owe through your tax code or with a voluntary payment
  • You are a minister of religion or a Lloyds underwriter

    As part of our service, we use HMRC approved software to:
  • Complete your tax return
  • Calculate your tax liability
  • File the return online
  • Liaise with you on the amounts to be paid and when they are due

    In addition to this, we analyse and review your returns for anomalies, or areas where you could have tax savings.
  • Are you getting lost in a sea of paperwork, receipts and bank statements?

    Then we can help you free up your energy for your business. You leave the boring paperwork to us. By releasing you from the tedium of going through your paperwork, you're free to concentrate on what you do best – serving your customers. We offer cloud-based solutions that allow interface with third party software including banks.

    We use either of two cloud based bookkeeping software- QuickBooks or SageOne.
    You easily import transactions from your Bank, PayPal or credit card accounts.

    We can help with everything from setting your company up on the software package, To showing you how to download information from your various accounts.

    Apart from your core bookkeeping, we can help to maintain your VAT and payroll records and take on short term projects to relieve your staff of overload of work.

    Please don’t take the risk of having a fine due to lateness of returns or errors on returns from HMRC.

    VAT Returns
    If you are looking for accountants to prepare and file your VAT returns, we are here for you.
    Our VAT service is comprehensive and we will provide you with both the advice and support to keep you on the right side of HMRC. VAT Planning can save your company substantial sum of money. We identify the VAT scheme you are eligible for and establish whether you are better off adopting one or a mixture of VAT schemes.

    Payroll Service
    Running a business and tired of managing your payrolls? We are here for you. We can provide you with a payroll facility to keep your business on top of the paperwork. We provide efficient, confidential and highly cost-effective payroll services. Weekly, monthly or even fortnightly payslips can be generated for your employees together with the relevant calculations for PAYE and NI contributions.

    Statutory matters such as maternity pay, sick pay, student loan deductions are taken care of by our professionals. We control and manage the payroll in a way to suit you and your business.

    Our payroll services also cover those in the Construction Industry Scheme.
    We prepare the PAYE/CIS payment schedules, and make timely, monthly returns to HMRC on your behalf. You know the amount to pay your workers and what to pay over to HMRC.

    We keep the details for at least 3 years after the end of the tax year they relate to.
    All employers now have a legal responsibility to provide their staff with a pension scheme and for the qualifying staff, a duty to enrol them in the auto-enrolment qualifying pension scheme, and to contribute towards this.

    Qualifying age: 22 to State Pension Age
    Please see The Pensions Regulator website http://www.thepensionsregulator.gov.uk/ for more information. Along with our payroll service, we help you with your automatic enrolment duties.

    We provide you support both with automatic enrolment qualifying pension scheme providers and The Pensions Regulator. Employers also need to declare compliance with The Pensions Regulator regularly, and provide staff with information. Let’s take care of your automatic enrolment processes for you.

    Other Types of Pension
    Where you do not need to adhere to automatic enrolment regulations because you do not have contracted employees, we support you in ensuring right deductions are made from pay and you pay over to the Pension provider.
    Corporation Tax is paid for doing business as:
  • A Limited Company
  • A foreign company with a UK Branch or office
  • Or a club

    You do not get a bill for corporation tax.
  • You register your company, when you start business;
  • Keep accounting records;
  • Prepare the company tax return;
  • Pay corporation tax, or report if there is nothing to pay;
  • File the company tax return by the deadline.

    We are here to assist you with the preparation of company accounts, company tax returns and tax computations and will also be able to provide advice on any tax planning areas that may benefit you and your company.
  • Do you know how well your business is doing on daily basis?
    We can help you gauge exactly how well your company is doing through regular management reports- Profit and loss reports, cash flow projections and departmental analysis are just some of the reports we generate to help you make informed decisions about your company.

    We engage with our clients to understand their businesses, and to produce Management Information that helps them develop their businesses more efficiently.

    Preparation of Management Information
  • Monthly / Quarterly / Biannually / Annual
  • Profit and loss reports
  • Management Accounts
  • Variance Analysis against Budget and Forecasts
  • Cash flow Analysis and Projections

    Strategic Planning
  • Budgeting
  • Forecasting
  • Cloud/Online accounting enables you to manage your business transactions using an internet based accounting software package.

    The software package is "in the cloud" which means that you can access files and applications over the internet.

    The accounting softwares we use
    Sageone - and Intuit QB - ) are 100% HMRC software compliant.

    Once set up for you, you can either process the recording of your transactions or we can provide the services for you at competitive fees, tailored to meet your specific business requirements.
    Charities can claim back 25p every time an individual taxpayer donates £1 to the Charity.

    This could be claimed on donations supported by gift aid declarations or on small cash donations of £20 or less.

    Getting down to the nitty gritty of the work required on this may be cumbersome, while you need to get on with the Charity work to the community.

    Let’s take that burden off you and make the claims for your Charity. HMRC makes the refund directly to your bank account.
    To maintain public confidence in the work of charities, charity law requires most charities to have an external scrutiny of their accounts.

    A charity may choose a simpler and less expensive form of external scrutiny called an independent examination, if an audit is not required by law or the governing document.

    Independent examination is required once the income of a Charity is above £25,000 per annum.

    From financial years ending on 31st March 2015, the Trustees may opt for an independent examination provided the charity gross income is not more than £1m.

    Where gross income exceeds £250,000, and the gross assets are below £3.26million, the Trustees may opt for an independent examination.

    In providing independent examination services to your charity; We review your accounting records, and provide reports on the accounts to the trustees. Where required, we also submit the accounts to Charity Commission on your behalf.

    Who We Serve

    • Sole Traders
    • Business start-ups
    • Partnerships
    • Limited Companies
    • Contractors


    • Consultants
    • Employed persons
    • Building Trade/ CIS Contractors
    • Landlords
    • Churches & Charities



    Years experience